K2 Cloud release notes
Latest release: K2 Cloud Update 15
Release date: January 2021
This topic describes new features, improvements, behavioral changes and known issues for Update 15 released in January 2021.
- The following SmartForm control titles no longer allow injected HTML styling:
- Form Tab control
- Report Header control
- All Reporting Grid controls
- All Reporting Chart controls
If you are using K2 for SharePoint, you must re-run the K2 for SharePoint registration wizard after the update.
- Download the enhanced Package and Deployment tool from https://<runtimeurl>/Management/Remote. Once downloaded, log a ticket with Nintex Customer Central to provide your public IP address ranges to K2 Operations. This allows access to your K2 Cloud environment from your network. Please see the Your search for returned result(s). topic for further considerations about working with the Package and Deployment tool.
- All bug fixes in K2 Cloud Update 14 Fix Packs 1-5.
- When using the GotoActivity on workflow instances an invalid archive type error was raise.
- When a Send Email task contains no recipients, and a workflow instance is running, an error is logged in the Host Server log file but does not contain all the relevant information relating to the specific workflow.
- An "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection" error occured when users completed a form.
- When a user without Admin permissions attempts to create a PDF using a PDF control, the PDF is incorrectly displayed with a grey background and green status bar.
- Unable to use an Exchange SmartObject to retrieve emails by folder and use the items in a workflow. Mapped field values are returned as System.String instead of an actual value.
- An error occurs when you execute the Activity Instance Destination SmartObject. Error message states "“SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM”.
- When you create an advanced SmartObject that maps to a Service Object with input parameters, and instead of mapping a SmartObject parameter to the Service Object parameter you map a SmartObject property to the Service Object parameter, the property is not created against the SmartObject when the SmartObject method is created. When trying to finish the SmartObject creation, an error then occurs.
- When you edit a date/time value for an existing row on an Editable List View, the same value is automatically used for newly added rows.
- When you create a SharePoint Site using a non-English language pack, no results return when you execute K2 Management > SP2013 > [Site Name] > Management > Site Template > Get Site Templates.
- The Active Instance Chart control and the K2 Management Site Workflow Report dashboard display different totals for Activity Instances for the same reporting period.
- After configuring a validation condition on a rule and navigating back to the layout page of the View Designer, the toolbar buttons disappear.
- When you execute the GetList method for a SmartObject that was generated from a SQL Server Stored Procedure where the return property is a Memo field, the returned data does not get truncated and is split into multiple lines.
- In Runtime when you click on the Picker control, the control expands resulting in overlaps with other controls on the form. This occurs with when you use the Blue void, Grey void or Lithium themes on a Form.
- When you run a view or a form containing a table control with 250 or more rows and columns, the overall performance of K2 smartforms decreases.
- When you double click on a row in an Editable List view, then sort a column by clicking on the header and double click on another row, the values of the row you clicked will be replaced with values from another row.
- If you have a view containing a Choice control and you configure the view to be disabled, the Choice control was still enabled.
- If you have a DateTime Calendar and enter the time portion of the field, the date was automatically populated based on UTC and not the local time of the browser.
- When you use a SmartObject as the step destination, and use a parameter as the Step name, an “EventInstance property not available on given context” error occurred.
- When trying to load a view or form, the data did not complete populating and timeouts were experienced.
For information about the Fix Packs applied to K2 Cloud Update 15 see What's New in K2 Cloud Update 15
K2 Cloud Update 14, October 2020
K2 Cloud Update 12, June 2020
K2 Cloud Update 11, February 2020
K2 Cloud Update 10, October 2019
K2 Cloud Update 9, August 2019
K2 Cloud Update 8, April 2019
K2 Cloud Update 7, January 2019
K2 Cloud Update 6, October 2018
K2 Cloud Update 5, July 2018
K2 Cloud Update 4, April 2018
K2 Cloud Update 3, February 2018
K2 Cloud Update 2, January 2018
K2 Cloud Update 1, November 2017
K2 Cloud, October 2017