The latest release of K2 Cloud builds on top of the previous release with some new features and bug fixes.
- Export to excel – Export your Editable Lists to an excel spreadsheet (xlsx) allowing you to manipulate data and take advantage of features in Excel.
- Support for Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) has been added to the K2 Package and Deployment remote tooling allowing for security verification when opening the tool.
- OAuth authentication has been added to SmartObject OData service.
- Workflow API Versioning allows you to select the Workflow REST API version to use on your system. This provides backward compatibility for any 3rd party solutions developed to use the API.
- Minor enhancements have been made to the Blue Void theme.
- The SmartObject node in K2 Management has changed, separating out SmartObject details, Security View and the OData API into separate tabs.
- When you create a K2 Package using the “By Reference” option, all missing references did not display.
- When you configure custom labels for decision steps, deploy the workflow and edit it again, the labels did not show the configured names.
- When you have a view bound to a SmartObject and you use a control bound to another SmartObject, then you clear the view's canvas and try to check in the view, a dependency error occurred which could not be identified as the view is cleared.
- When you use the K2 for SharePoint application to generate SmartForms, and one of these forms open in a popup, the popup dialog was blank.
- When you use the Salesforce Attachment SmartObject, attachments were not encoded and decoded correctly.
- When you configure a Task step in a workflow and select to "configure later", the workflow state was set to Workflow Task state instead of leaving the state empty.
- When you edit WCF Service Instance based SmartObject methods in K2 Designer, the UserRequired parameter settings defaulted to the WCF Service Instance settings.
- When you use the Check Out Document Event in the K2 Workflow Designer to update the document properties of a checked in document, a "Document is already checked out" error occurred.
- When you execute a WCF transaction via the Endpoint WCF Service Broker, intermittent Object reference errors occurred.
- When you upgrade from Appit 1.5 Update 6 to K2 Cloud Update 1, an error occurred when trying to refresh the Workflow REST API service.
- When you use the Docusign Create Tab event, select the "Ignore anchor if not present" option and the Anchor String is not present in the document, an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error occurred.
- When you configure a Task step in a workflow and you select the default e-mail notification, the SmartAction options did not display in the e-mail.
- When you install the latest K2 Cloud update with a non-expiring license, the expiration date displayed as "1/1/2007" in the K2 Management License Report.
- When you apply date filters to the Create Reference event and use it in a Loop event, the filters did not apply.
- When you try to save the SharePoint Group Provider in the Management Site, an "Unable to connect to server" error occurred.
- When you use the License tab in K2 Management and refreshing a user, lots of errors occurred.
- When you use the User Role SmartObject and remove a user, the user was not removed from the role.
- When you activate a SharePoint subsite, the server rights of all other subsites were removed in K2 Management.
- When you update a SharePoint list item in a generated SmartForms view and the view contains a Managed Metadata column, the Person or Group column was not updated.
- When you start and update workflows, it was time consuming.
- When you manually enter a Group Provider's name in K2 Management, unicode characters were not allowed.
- When you create a workflow in K2 Designer under a category containing "." in the name, the workflow displayed in K2 Management under the category showing spaces in the name instead of periods.
- When you update a user task notification containing an action setting with a URL in the Workflow Designer, a stack trace error occurred.
- When you run a workflow containing a list items update rule with a For-Each Looping condition, the workflow takes long to complete when there are more than 200 items.
- When you use the Get Document Reference event in a workflow and the SharePoint document library contain more than 5000 items, a "The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold enforced by the administrator" error occurred.
- When you have a user in AAD or SQLUM with a name of more than 50 characters and this user tries to deploy a workflow, a workflow error occurred.
- When you configure a rule condition such as A control does not contain a value on a Drop-Down List control and the control is empty, the condition evaluated to false.
- When you configure a Task Event and select a specific rule on the "Configure the rule to open the work item" page in the Silverlight K2 Designer, the rule changed to a different rule after deploying the workflow.
- When you execute a joined SmartObject and the K2 database collation differs from the SQL Server, a SQL error occurred.
- When you use the REST service instance and execute the OCRResult SmartObject's OCRHelper_OCR method, a response code of "200" was returned but the values in the response body did not show in the output of the SmartObject.
- When you run a view to load data from a Memo data type or Rich Text Box control, the text in the controls was truncated and the end of the data did not display.
- When you try to register a Rest service instance with a json file, an "Object reference..." error occurred.
- When you upload a document larger than 1.5 MB to a SharePoint folder and the folder name contains a plus sign “+”, a "(400) Bad Request" error occurred.
- When you use the K2 Management page to add additional domains, the "multidomain" property in the [RoleInit] XML in the [HostServer].[SecurityLabel] table for the K2 label did not update.
- When you enable the Literal property of headers in a List view, the conversion was not done properly.
- When you use the Remoting MMC tool to deploy a K2 package on an environment containing a lot of SharePoint service instances caused an error on the Map Service instance page.
- If you are using K2 for SharePoint, we recommend that you re-run the K2 for SharePoint registration wizard after the upgrade.
- The Package and Deployment remote utility has been enhanced and the updated utility can be downloaded from the same location as previously. If you do not have the utility yet you need to log a support ticket and list your Public IP-address ranges so that K2 can restrict access only that address range.
The following Fix Packs are available for this release.
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 1||March 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 2||March 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 3||March 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 4||March 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 5||March 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 6||April 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 7||April 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 8||April 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 9||April 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 10||April 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 11||May 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 3 Fix Pack 12||May 2018|