This topic describes new features, improvements, behavioral changes and known issues for Update 14 released in October 2020.
- Identity Providers: PATCH operation added to update users, and you can now use AND and OR operators to combine properties for filtering users.
- SmartObject OData API v4: V4 of the SmartObject OData API exposes additional SmartObjects methods such as Create, Read, Update, Delete and Execute, in addition to the list methods supported in V3 of the OData API.
- Table control: Background tab added, with configurations for color, background image, shadow, and rounded corners.
- Table control: Responsive property added, allowing table rows to automatically stack vertically on smaller screens.
If you are using K2 for SharePoint, you must re-run the K2 for SharePoint registration wizard after the update.
- Download the enhanced Package and Deployment tool from https://<runtimeurl>/Management/Remote. Once downloaded, log a ticket with Nintex Customer Central to provide your public IP address ranges to K2 Operations. This allows access to your K2 Cloud environment from your network. Please see the Package and Deployment Considerations topic for further considerations about working with the Package and Deployment tool.
- There are no known issues at the time of release.
- All bug fixes in K2 Cloud Update 12 Fix Packs 1-12.
When adding a new parameter, the forms services controller does not prohibit the creation of duplicate parameters. Parameters should be unique.
When integrating a form with a workflow, the forms services controller does not save parameters and results mappings.
- When generating a PDF file, the K2 smartforms controls on the output were stacked under each other instead of the designed layout. This happened when the generated PDF file was created from a URL or when you have forms and views which were edited after upgrading to K2 Cloud Update 12.
The following Fix Packs apply to this version of K2 Cloud. To determine the version and Fix Packs applied to your environment, please see the KB article KB003537: How to determine the installed K2 software version, Cumulative Updates, and Fix Packs for K2 Platform and K2 Cloud
|Fix Pack||Release Date||Details|
|Fix Pack 8||January 2021||
|Fix Pack 7||January 2021||
|Fix Pack 6||December 2020||
|Fix Pack 5||December 2020||
|Fix Pack 4||December 2020||
|Fix Pack 3||November 2020||
|Fix Pack 2||November 2020||
|Fix Pack 1||November 2020||
For a list of previous K2 Cloud and K2 Cloud Updates and Fix Packs see the What's New topic.