- Task reminders: Added SmartObject Reminder to the Reminders tab on the Task step. Use this option to add a SmartObject reminder that calls a SmartObject method after an interval, or on a specific date and time. This reminder can be used in many ways such as updating a SharePoint list or send a text message to the person who is working on the task, reminding them that they have an outstanding task.
- Reminder emails: Use the Rich Text Editor to customize the look of reminder emails with rich text and HTML content.
- Start Workflow SmartAssist: Added a How will your workflow start? tip message to the Start step when building a workflow. This tip acts as a visual reminder that your workflow does not have any automatic start events and might need configuration. This tip replaces the previous yellow spanner icon.
- Deploy message: Added Workflow Start Events warning message when deploying a workflow. This message acts as a visual reminder that your workflow does not have any automatic start events and might need configuration. The Show Me button takes you to the Start step where you can configure the start event on the step.
- Split step: Added a port limitation to the Split step when designing a workflow. Each step has a limit of 12 ports for connecting incoming and outgoing lines to a Split step. This means you need to cater for both incoming lines and split paths, and ensure that the total does not exceed 12 ports. Example: If you connect one incoming line from another step, 11 of the 12 ports are still available. If you connect two incoming lines, 10 ports are still available.
- Save Function Result: Added the Set Variable function to the Data section in the Context Browser. Use this function to update a value of an existing variable. You can drag this function into any SmartField and use the Smartfield Composerto configure the function. You can easily use the variable containing the function multiple times anywhere in the workflow.
- Configuration Panel: When you add a Logic (Decision, End, Merge, Split, Timer or Loop) step onto a Placeholder step and no label is specified, the Show Label check box will be unchecked. Check the check box to show a label. All other steps dragged onto the Placeholder step keep the step name and the Show Label check box is checked by default.
- DocuSign: The Body field on the Create Envelope step is no longer a required field.
- K2 Management
- Sorting and filtering: You can now more easily sort and filter long lists on the Workflow error log and the roles pages in K2 Management. This makes it easier to find what you looking for when searching on these pages.
- Error console Copy Button: use the Copy button in the workflow Error Console window to copy all the error messages' text to the clipboard, and then paste somewhere else such as Microsoft Notepad, an email or Word.
Preceding Bug fixes are rolled up in each update. K2 Cloud Update 10 includes the following bug fixes:
- All bug fixes in K2 Cloud Update 9 Fix Packs 1- 10
- When you use an item reference which contains a load method and filter, and the item reference's Boolean properties are used in a statement, a 'String was not recognized as a valid Boolean' error displays at runtime
- When you copy and paste values into the Picker Control, K2 Designer becomes unresponsive
- When you add a DocuSign Create Envelope step to your workflow, you could not complete the step as the Body field in the Notifications section was required
- When you select and configure the Absolute option in the Create Tab DocuSign step then close and deploy your workflow, on reopening the step, the Anchored Positioning option is selected
- When an image is added to image attachment control in a view at runtime and the image attachment control is disable on a list view, the image does not display
- There are no known issues at this time
If you are using K2 for SharePoint, re-run the K2 for SharePoint registration wizard after the update.
- Download the enhanced Package and Deployment tool from https://<runtimeurl>/Management/Remote. Once downloaded, log a ticket with Nintex Customer Central to provide your public IP address ranges to K2 Operations. This allows access to your K2 Cloud environment from your network. Please see the Package and Deployment Considerations topic for further considerations about working with the Package and Deployment tool.
The following Fix Packs are available for this release.
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 1||October 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 2||November 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 3||November 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 4||November 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 5||November 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 6||December 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 7||December 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 10 Fix Pack 8||December 2019|
|K2 Cloud Update 11 Fix Pack 9||April 2020|