The latest release of K2 Cloud builds on top of the previous release with some new features and bug fixes.
- K2 for Office 365 Permission: The server administrator must obtain consent for AAD access to authorize their users and be redirected back to the authorization succeeded page on the K2 server.
- Workflow REST API: Updated the Endpoint Swagger Definitions to add 404 codes when related items cannot be found.
- Controls Auto-Complete and Choice control appears disabled at runtime on a Form even though the view is enabled.
- Controls: The Calendar control pop-up does not display correctly on a form used on an iOS mobile device.
- Rules: The Edit Rule, Remove Rule and Disable rule button are enabled but no rule is selected.
- Package and Deployment: A workflow deployed from a package that was packaged by Reference method, could not be opened on the artifacts page due to an Object reference error that was thrown while deploying the package.
- Workflow: Unable to upload or create a new document in a document set using the create Document Set step as an error occurs stating "Input string was not in a correct format".
- K2 Designer: Searching in the SmartObject Designer using the not equals operator results in an object reference error.
- K2 Designer: If a view parameter on a subform has been specified the condition causes the rules to be badged incorrectly.
- Workflow: In a workflow when using a Merge step within a For Each loop step creates an infinite loop.
- Workflow: Properties on runtime do not auto map from source list items to target list item when using Get Reference with Copy List Item
- If you an Appit customer upgrading to K2 Cloud Update 1 your Tenant admin must run the Registration wizard as there is a new K2 for SharePoint App. There is no need to deploy and activate the app unless you need to activate new sites.
- As of K2 Cloud Update 1, SharePoint Application Accelerators are no longer available. Existing applications based on SharePoint Application Accelerators will continue to function, but the ability to deploy new applications based on these Accelerators has been removed.
- Package and Deployment has changed on upgrades. A Package and Deployment remote utility is now available. The utility together with a customer specific configuration file will be made available via download to you in an email you will receive after the upgrade. To use the remote utility, you need to log a support ticket and list your Public IP-address ranges so that K2 can restrict access only that address range.
The following Fix Packs are available for this release.
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 1||November 2017|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 2||December 2017|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 3||January 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 4||January 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 5||January 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 6||February 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 7||February 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 8||February 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 9||February 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 10||February 2018|
|K2 Cloud Update 1 Fix Pack 11||March 2018|