Providing feedback ensures processes are reviewed and improvements are implemented when required.
To post feedback:
- Navigate to the required process:
Do one of the following:
- Use the Search box at the top-right of the main navigation bar.
- On the Home Page:
- Use the Search box
- Click Recently viewed or My favourites
- Click Processes > All Processes
- Click Processes > Recently viewed
- Click Feedback on the top-right of the process toolbar.
The Feedback pane is displayed.
- Click Select a process item and select a specific process item to provide feedback. For general feedback, click *No particular activity/task.
Note: Feedback on specific process items includes the item details and version number. The version number is a minimode A permalink to a Nintex Promapp process or document which allows anonymous users to access processes, documents or process groups. link to the process version on which the feedback is provided.
Enter your feedback comments.
Type @[username] to direct your feedback to a particular user.
The @mentioned user will receive dashboard notifications and will also receive an email if the Enable email notifications for @mentions setting is on.
- Select Response required? if you want the Process Owner or Process Expert to respond to your feedback.
- Click Submit.
Feedback is saved and displayed in the following areas:
My Dashboard > My Feedback
Feedback email notifications
Responding to feedback on the Feedback panel
When you receive feedback comments on a process, you can do the following:
Click Reply to respond to the comment.
Click next to the comment to:
Edit the comment
Resolve the comment
Unresolve a resolved comment
Raise a ticket to address the comment
Delete the feedback thread (can be done by Promasters only)
Process feedback notifications are sent if:
- The process has not been archived.
- Feedback is posted or responded to within the dashboard threshold based on the Admin > Configure > Dashboard > Default Number of days to display notifications in the dashboard setting.
- A user is @mentioned in feedback.
- Feedback has not been marked as resolved or marked as seen.
The following table describes who gets notified.
|Notification is sent.||Notification is not sent.|
|+||Process Owner or Process Expert of a linked process.|
|Business Analyst||Linked Stakeholder+|
|Process Owner||Risk Manager|
|Process Expert||Process Approver|
|Global Variation Owner||Process Publisher|
|Variant Expert||Document Owner|
|Process Group Champion||System Owner|
|Process Group Editor||System Stakeholder|
|Process Participant||Automation Specialist|