The Nintex RPA Central quick start guide is where to start if you are new to Nintex RPA Central.
Follow these steps to quickly get Nintex RPA Central working with Nintex RPA.
To complete the installation, have your license key ready. Your license key will be emailed to you upon purchase of your licenses. The license key will be the following format: XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX- XXXXX
Please contact Nintex Support with any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-800-658-1147
To add a license key:
- Select Settings in the top menu bar.
- Select License and SSL certificates on the left menu. The License information page displays.
- Select Add license key located on the top right of the page. The Nintex RPA Central License page displays.
- Type the Nintex RPA Central license key into the License key field.
- Click Save to save the license key.
Note: Modify license key displays if a license key has already been entered.
The license key is saved in the License key field and displays the number of licensed Botflows available for the license.
To enable or disable a user:
- Select the ellipses for the required user on the Users page. The sub-menu displays.
- Select Enable or Disable for the user as required.
If the user is enabled, you can disable that user. If the user is disabled, you can enable that user.
The Enabled check box displays:
- Checked for enabled users.
- Unchecked for disabled users.
To create a new user:
- Click Create new on the Users page. The Create user page displays.
- Type the user name into the Username field.
- Select a role for the user from the drop-down list.
- Select the Enabled check box to enable the user. The check box is selected by default. All Administrator users must be enabled.
- Click Create to add the user to Nintex RPA Central. The new user displays in the user list.
BotflowsA single RPA file comprised of RPA actions designed to automate a task or tasks. that are available in your Nintex RPA Central system display in the Drafts section of the Config Botflow page.
Ensure that your Nintex RPA is configured with the URL to Nintex RPA Central to enable Nintex RPA Central to manage your Botflows.
Botflows saved in Nintex RPA are available to be published in your Nintex RPA Central system and display in the Drafts section of the Botflows page.
To publish a Botflow:
- Select the ellipses for the required Botflow in the Drafts section on the Botflows page. The sub-menu displays.
- Select Publish.
The selected Botflow displays in the Published botflows (# Slots from license) section on the Botflows page.
To create a job:
Click Create Job. The Create Job page displays.
- Type or select information for:
- Name: Enter a unique name for the job.
- Botflow: Select an available Botflow from the drop-down list.
- Data Set: Select an available data set from the drop-down list.
- Assigned bot IDs: Select an available bot ID from the list.