Access the Nintex Forms designer
The Nintex Forms designer can be accessed from a SharePoint list or library and from workflow task actions.
You can select from the following forms designers when designing forms:
- New Responsive Designer: Faster design experience with advanced rules engine and layout that adapts to any device and screen size.
- Responsive Designer: Fast and responsive layout that adapts to any device and screen size.
- Classic Designer: Fixed-width layout with advanced customization features enabled.
Access Forms designer from a list or library
- On a SharePoint List or Document Library page, click Nintex Forms on the top ribbon. The Choose a designer dialog box appears prompting you to select a Forms designer.
- Select New Responsive Designer, Responsive Designer or Classic Designer.
The Forms designer is displayed.
You can design task forms from task actions. The task actions available in Nintex for Office 365 are given below:
Task forms are available for both list and site workflows.
Note: The Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and Nintex Forms for Office 365 apps are required to design workflow task forms.
Open the Forms designer for a workflow action
- Do one of the following to open the workflow gallery:
- On a SharePoint Site Contents page, click the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 app. The Workflow Gallery is displayed with the site workflows created for the site.
- On a SharePoint List or Document Library page, click Nintex Workflow on the top ribbon. The Workflow Gallery is displayed with the list workflows created for the current list or document library.
- Open the workflow for which you want to create a task form. The workflow opens in the designer canvas.
- Do one of the following to open the Forms designer for the action:
- On the action control, click and select Edit Task Form from the menu that opens.
- Double-click the action and on the ribbon of the action configuration settings window that opens, click Edit Task Form.
If the action has an existing task form saved, it opens in the Forms designer. If there is no task form saved, the Choose a designer dialog box appears to select a Forms designer.
Important: If you update the outcome options in a task action and there is a Task form designed for the action, you must open and save the Task form to ensure that the updated outcomes are applied to the task form.
- Select Responsive Form or Classic Form. The Forms designer is displayed.