AccuWeather Inc. is a media company that provides commercial weather forecasting services worldwide.
For more information on AccuWeather see the company website.
In the context of Nintex Workflow Cloud, AccuWeather is a connector Service used to define a connection required for associated actions and start events. Examples include Salesforce and Box. Method of integration to cloud services, business applications and content stores..
TheAccuWeatherconnector Service used to define a connection required for associated actions and start events. Examples include Salesforce and Box. Method of integration to cloud services, business applications and content stores. is used to create connections for AccuWeather actions. Use the AccuWeatheraction A tool for building the processes, logic, and direction within workflows. to retrieve the current weather conditions data for a specific location.
Create a AccuWeather connection
You can create a connection from the connections page or from the action configuration panel when configuring the action.
For information about creating connections, seeManage connections.
AccuWeather account requirements:
- The connector requires an API key from AccuWeather. Use the instructions in the AccuWeather - Getting Started topic to get your API key.
Permissions enable you to manage access for other users to use, edit, and delete connections.
Note: By default, users with administrator role will have the same rights as a Connection owner.
Follow these steps to assign permissions from the Connections page:
- On the Connections page, click for the required connection.
- From the menu, select Permissions.
- To assign permissions:
The corresponding permissions window is displayed.
- In the Owners field, type the name of the user, and select from the list.
- In the Users field, type the name of the user, and select from the list.
- Click Save permissions.